Monday, September 26, 2011

Welcome......

Welcome to my new blog JustRandomness.


 I don't really have any ideas for my blog yet, just letting out random thoughts and ideas. Just some fun facts about me: I'm a college, ex-art major (I graduate I didn't drop out). Right now, I'm currently just waiting for whatever it is that is coming my way. I suppose I'll just use this as an outlet for my thoughts about random things. As of right now, I'm kinda sleepy even though it is only 5:30pm o.O..... It feels sooooo much later than it actually is, but as my mum says I picked this super special schedule and I rarely quit something that I have started soooo here goes nothing...... Haha!! Well that was my nothing and it definitely proved to be nothing..... Golly G I just need something more to occupy my time..... It's like I have no time but too much time and the same time.... Well I'm done being random for this first post. I think that I'll surf the net to find something else to blog about.

3 comments:

  1. Hi honey just start talking about your college expirences it may help someone out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice start you just keep being you even when quitting something may be a good option!!!!

    ReplyDelete